Pages

Friday 14 August 2015

Crack open the moet - we're going to be at Raindance!

So with clichéd predictability having not blogged for 6 months I am now blogging for the second time this week.
 
But I don't care because yesterday I had some amazing news; the film I wrote back in November last year - Henri (which won the Raindance MA 48 Hour Film Challenge) has been selected as part of the MA showcase at Raindance Film Festival! It's going to be shown at Vue Cinema in Piccadilly Circus - and Vertti and I have been asked to do Q & A afterwards! This is the first time I'll ever see my work on the big screen and as someone who hadn't written or made a film for 14 years until I took part in this challenge - I genuinely am so excited!

If you fancy coming along (and heckling asking lots of intelligent questions that make me seem über talented and like, a really good screenwriter) it's happening on Friday 25th September (time: tbc)!

No comments:

Post a Comment